iPuzzler iPuzzler

Snore

Boring. I honestly don't know why.

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

Woohoo!

It's better than mine :D I actually read every message.

choose your own quest choose your own quest

Great idea, but could have been better.

First off you gotta remember to use correct grammar, it's easier on the eye. Next, when you lose, make it go to frame 3 rather than 1, assuming 3 was your first option. 1 is the preloader, and it got annoying. Thirdly, make it a bit longer. Although I appreciate a lot of frames are needed, it's nothing compared to the really high up games that people make. All in all though, a nice effort!

Adv rock paper scissor Adv rock paper scissor

ARRRG

So basically, I loaded this game up and I was thinking "Ob, this looks quite cool". When the skip button didn't work, I thought nothing of it, a minor glitch; what does it matter? Press to play the game, saw the English of a 4 year old. I was starting to get annoyed now. Press rock, oh look tie. Press scissors... wait, nothing happens. Clicking everywhere, still nothing, so I closed it, started again, the 2 rocks were still there. Was confused, but oh well, clicked scissors, rocks didn't go scissors appeared underneath it. Then the entire thing spazzed up on me. FAIL.

Fireworks Generator Fireworks Generator

Nice!

This was actually pretty cool, and you're right that it shouldn't be in movie. It can't have been that easy to make either, so well done.

Pandemic Pandemic

Can I think of any problems?

Hmm, yes, heres one. I suggest you make the instructions more clear! Nowhere does it say how you actually make the virus spread. I clicked over and over, nothing happened!

Binary Translator Binary Translator

This cool thing is mint is what that says down

0111010001101000011010010111001101100 0110110111101101111011011000111010001 1010000110100101101110011001110110100 1011100110110110101101001011011100111 0100

Rufus II Rufus II

REally good but way too hard

I would have enjoyed it more but I found it extremely hard. Keep it up though!

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

It doesnt work

I would say it's good, but the fact that the matchstick wont light ruins it, it's a PAIN!

Webcam In Flash Tutorial2 Webcam In Flash Tutorial2

I dont understand...

I dont understand why this helps with motion detection, it doesnt say anything about it all... how stupid... if you try again make sure that it actually has something to do with the tutorial.

Rohedin responds:

Er, did you look through the entire tutorial? I'm damn sure it says how to use motion detection.